Automate your Facebook ads
Convert window shoppers into paying customers
What is remarketing?
Get Your Products in Front of New Customers
to Advertise on Facebook
Sponsored Facebook advertising could be just the boost your business needs. Here are 3 key reasons you should advertise on Facebook:
1. 2.91 billion people use Facebook every day. That means your customers are there waiting for you. Facebook advertisements are an excellent method to reach your consumers directly.
2. There’s no platform that uses targeting as effectively as Facebook. They have a lot of practice in understanding their customers and can use their knowledge to provide highly targeted advertising to small business owners. It’s difficult to overstate how beneficial and
3. Mobile advertisements reach your consumers while they browse on the go. Around 98.5% of Facebook users log in using their mobile phones.
4 Simple Tips To Get The Best Results From Your Facebook Ads
high-quality images that contain little or no text.
Your image is competing for attention with stories from user’s friends and family. Make sure your image stands out in the crowd by not including text that covers more than 20% of the image’s area per Facebook’s Advertising Policies.
2. Photos of your products or services work best (avoid stock photos).
Focus on the things about your business that make it stand out. The people. The environment. The products. A photo of people using your product is often a very compelling image.
Make sure there’s proper lighting when taking a picture of your product and that you don’t have a crowded frame. Try using a photo app that offers an array of filters. These can take an average photo and make it feel more professional or stylized.
3. Discounts or special offers work well to attract new customers.
Start by deciding what you want your ad to do. Are you trying to push a certain product? Encourage people to visit your website? Identifying the purpose of your advertising upfront will help you attract visitors that deliver the desired results.
It’s important to use a call to action that highlights your product’s value and conveys urgency. Some examples include: limited time offer, special sale, free gift or gift with purchase, exclusive offer, loyalty rewards, or save when you spend.
4. Use Facebook’s extensive targeting capabilities
Decide who your target audience is before you design your ad. You’ll want to keep this in mind when you select your image and write the caption or any surrounding text. How old are they? Where do they live? What kinds of things are they interested in? How can your product or service help make their life better?